-
August 9th, 2002, 10:23 AM
#1
Twizzle
Guest
Mornin' all [img]smile.gif[/img]
All I can say is.....WTF is spunfalalic???
LMFAO
btw, glad to have you back here Lain hun [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 9th, 2002, 10:32 AM
#2
Inactive Member
LMAO that's what I wanted to know yesterday [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
-
August 9th, 2002, 10:38 AM
#3
Twizzle
Guest
LOL
I 'think' I meant to put 'spunkalific' [img]wink.gif[/img] **DL**
Gawd, the evils of drink!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
August 9th, 2002, 12:10 PM
#4
Inactive Member
LMAO @you Terry....don't drink and spell anymore! [img]wink.gif[/img] you could get yourself into a lot of trouble! lol
Do you have a hangover this morning/afternoon? [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 9th, 2002, 01:18 PM
#5
Twizzle
Guest
Surprisingly not Marci - I feel quite OK really [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I should have one though, by rights [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL
-
August 9th, 2002, 01:53 PM
#6
Inactive Member
lol Terry, the amount you drank should be enough to give ANYONE a hangover [img]tongue.gif[/img]
xxLauren
-
August 9th, 2002, 01:56 PM
#7
Twizzle
Guest
I know Lauren and frankly, I'm amazed!!!
LMAO
-
August 9th, 2002, 02:44 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
lol..that's why I don't come on here when I drinking.... god knows what i'd type..LOL Glad to hear your not hung over thought [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 9th, 2002, 02:51 PM
#9
Twizzle
Guest
Thanks Krissy [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]
-
August 9th, 2002, 05:10 PM
#10
Inactive Member
You're even funnier when you're drunk [img]wink.gif[/img]
Spunfalalic! LMAO I can't even pronounce that!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 09, 2002 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Ivana ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks